Originally from the Hakka region in China, with all the goodness of Soy Sauce, this very delicious spicy noodles is served in most of the Indo-Chinese eateries all across India. The recipe is made by stir frying the wheat based flat / round hakka noodles with soy sauce and pepper, by adding the desired vegetables. A colorful combination of cabbage, carrots, broccoli and spring onions makes this more delightful and the most flavorful dish.
- Hakka Noodles (any brand - Ching's preferably)
- Carrots, Cabbage, Onions, Spring Onions, Broccoli - Desired quantities
- Soy Sauce, Crushed Pepper and Oil.
- Cook noodles for a 2 to 3 minutes in boiling water, drain and rinse in cold water. Toss the noodles with little oil, to avoid stickiness.
- On a frying pan, heat oil, stir fry vegetables until they are cooked.
- Add noodles to the vegetables, add soy sauce and then season with pepper. Add salt if required.